Pre-delivery Safety Inspections
ST&L offer independent evaluation on pre-delivery machinery safety inspections. We ensure your equipment undergoes stringent safety tests prior to being dispatched via comprehensive pre-delivery inspection processes.
We ensure you meet compliance to regulations prior to delivery and can offer advice and guidance in developing your own safety standards.
- The Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC
- The European Council Directive of 16th September 2009 concerning the minimum safety and health requirements for the use of work equipment by workers at work, 2009/104/EC
- Harmonised European Standards
- Guarding Standards
- Client Safety Specifications
- Safety-Related Control Systems (SRCSs)
- EN 954-1/EN 13849-1 Transitional Issues
- Safety PLC Validation
- PUWER 98
If you would like further information please Contact us