Browse our services
Pre Delivery Safety Inspections
In addition to our standard workplace and machinery assessments, we provide meticulous pre-delivery inspections to ensure that all machinery meets stringent regulatory codes before being dispatched. Our engineers employ comprehensive inspection processes to ensure that all products are held to the very highest level of quality and safety. Plus, our team can offer advice and guidance so that you can develop your own safety standards.
Trusted and experienced team
We’re the trusted consultant of many household names, and with over two decades of experience under our belt, we know every method and regulation inside out. If you need safety support, there’s really no need to look anywhere else.
Our knowledgeable team are authorized to check for compliance with an exhaustive list of applicable regulations, including:
- PUWER 98
- The Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC
- The European Council Directive of 16th September 2009 concerning the minimum safety and health requirements for the use of work equipment by workers at work, 2009/104/EC
- Harmonised European Standards
- Guarding Standards
- Client Safety Specifications
- Safety-Related Control Systems (SRCSs)
- Safety PLC Validation
As always, if you have any queries or want to find out more about any of these regulations, please do get in contact. We love hearing from prospective clients and our experienced team is more than happy to offer help and advice, and to schedule a meeting if that’s what you need.